Las Vegas Deal – Hotel + 2 Breakfast Buffet Passes + Spa Passes from $ 45/night at the Palms Hotel And Casino Vegas
Just the Buffet passes are worth that!
This deal is sponsored by Southwest Hotel Packages (link)
The details of this great offer from the Southwest.com website:
The Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas with 2 Free Breakfast Buffets per stay and a Top Shelf Beverage Bottle!
Located on Flamingo Road, just west of the Las Vegas Strip, Palms Casino Resort and Palms Place is one of Las Vegas’ newest destination resorts. Guests will find our comfortably upscale, energetic atmosphere inviting and our attentive service second to none. The property includes 1,302 rooms (703 at Palms Casino Resort and 599 at Palms Place), outstanding state of the art meeting facilities, world-class dining, luxurious rooms, one-of-a-kind suites and much, much more.
- 2 Free Breakfast Buffets per stay and a Choice of one 375ML bottle of Alcohol per stay (Ketel One, Jose Cuervo Trad Silver, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Jack Daniels).
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- No minimum night stay required.
- Bottle must be redeemed at the Palms Gift Shop at The Palms Hotel.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Management Reserves All Rights.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Must be 21 years or older (with valid ID) to redeem offer.
24 hour Las Vegas Buffet Pass for $44.99
For just $44.99 for Total Rewards members, and $49.99 for non-members, visit any of the buffets below, as often as you’d like, within a 24-hour period. This Las Vegas all day buffet pass is cheapest for Total Rewards Members. If you are not a member, just join at any of the Casinos listed below. Happy eating!
* Carnival World Buffet at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
* Flavors at Harrah’s Las Vegas
* Paradise Garden Buffet at Flamingo Las Vegas
* Emperor’s Buffet at Imperial Palace
* Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas
* Lago Buffet at Caesars Palace
* Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
That means you can indulge at all your favorite places to play, no matter where you’re playing! Go as often as you like but check what time the buffets are open if you plan on going LOTS of times!